Advanced Technology and Techniques
The past few decades has seen a rapid advancement in the technology and techniques used in the restoration industry. These advancements allow SERVPRO of Vermilion County Professionals to restore a property back to preloss condition quickly, reliably, and effectively.
Technological advance matter to SERVPRO of Vermilion County. We accomplish the restoration of water-damaged homes by using modern equipment and methods that detect moisture. Infrared cameras enable our technicians to tell if there is moisture damage in your walls, floors, and ceilings. Our camera detects specific areas where damage has occurred. Our technicians use a hygrometer to determine a precise amount of saturation. We use modern equipment that dries moisture in a hurry. Our machine eliminates moisture within a short period. We utilize portable units and water extraction machines featuring built-in pumps.
Our modern drying equipment consists of innovative dehumidifiers that eliminate all traces of water in your residence, office, store, or warehouse. Our equipment completely dries every hint of moisture ensuring that your floors and walls are less likely to warp. Our machines also take care of any excess moisture embedded inside your furnishings. If you have concerns about bacteria and germs, take comfort in the fact that we use disinfectant products designed to prevent microorganisms and mildew from spreading throughout your property. Our deodorizing and sanitizing components meet with the full approval of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) benefit from our service by contacting our office today.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.